PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR A MORE ACCURATE QUOTE. WE WILL REACH BACK OUT TO YOU ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED THE QUOTE
This pre-fabricated cedar sauna was designed to make owning a sauna accessible for everyone. Our pre-fabricated dry sauna is the only outdoor barrel-type sauna that is insulated with an R-15 value. This design not only provides maximum useable space while minimizing excess cubic feet but also heats up quickly and efficiently with only a 120v heater. This is perfect if you are looking to keep your sauna outside, especially in the winter months.
Our sauna consists of 6 prefabricated panels along with 3 insulated sidewalls, benches, and a door. Assembling this sauna only takes 4-6 hours and could be installed by just one person if needed.
We are currently offering local delivery/installtion within 60 miles of Chicago. We have one demo sauna currently at our shop near the United Center. Please message us to schedule a viewing if you would like.
This sauna is so well insulated that a 120V heater brings the internal temperatures to around 170 degrees Fahrenheit after an hour of preheating. With a 220v heater we have reached temperatures of 200 degrees Fahrenheit (Please note you will need to have access to 220V or have an electrician hook up your heater)
This listing is for our base sauna but if you are looking for more upgrades please fill out the form below.
Current lead time for new saunas is 2 weeks.
Base price of $2800 is only for the barebone DIY kit which requires local pick-up. This includes: All the prefab panels + door+ benches +vapor barrier (insulation and exterior sheathing will be required)
- Western red cedar cladding (raw finish)
- Pre-assembled side wall sections
- Hand-built cedar door with custom latches and handle
- Interior LED light; 110V plug-in (under both benches)
- Waterproof vinyl flooring
- Vapor barrier between cedar & insulation
- 2 opposite-facing benches for sitting or reclining
- Hand-crafted lumber profiles and end sections
- Outdoor Exterior ( includes metal roof, wood siding, rain barrier)
- Upgrade to tongue and groove cedar
- 120V sauna heater : Power: 3KW
- 220V sauna heater: Power: 9KW
- Rockwool insulation (recommended in colder climates or w/using 120v heater)
- Cedar duckboard floor panel
- Capacity: 3-4 Persons
- Cubic feet: 194 cubic feet
- Heater Size: KW Dry Steam Bath Stove 110V-120V with Internal Controller
- Assembled Size: 96″W x 72″D x 83″H
- Interior Room Size: 86″W x 70″D x 75″H
- Bench Dimensions: 18″W x 72″L x 17″H
- Shipping Weight: 555 lbs
- Shipping Size: 74″L x 41″W x 52″H
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Extra set of hands
- Ratchet/ wrenches