PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR A MORE ACCURATE QUOTE. WE WILL REACH BACK OUT VIA EMAIL
This pre-fabricated cedar sauna was designed to make owning a sauna accessible for everyone. Our cedar sauna is the only outdoor barrel-type sauna that is insulated with an R-15 value. This design provides maximum useable space while minimizing wasted heat leaving you with a very energy efficient enclosure. This is perfect if you are looking to keep your sauna outside, especially in the winter months.
You have the option of choosing between 3 types of heaters or installing one yourself. (Please note you will need to have minimum 40 amp / 220V breaker or have an electrician hook up your heater for a 220V heater) With proper insulation, expect temperatures to reach:
- 120V heater: ~180°F
- 220V heater: 200+ °F
- Wood burning stove: 190+ °F
Our sauna consists of 6 prefabricated panels along with 2 insulated sidewalls, benches, and a door. Assembling this sauna only takes 4-6 hours and could be installed by just one person if needed.
We are currently offering local delivery/installation within 60 miles of Chicago. An additional fee will be added depending on your location. We have one demo sauna currently at our shop near the United Center. Please message us to schedule a viewing if you would like.
Please fill out the form below with all your options and we'll email you back with an accurate quote. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any other questions.
Current lead time for new saunas is 2 weeks.
Base price of $2800 is only for the barebone DIY kit which requires local pick-up. This includes: All the prefab panels + door+ benches +vapor barrier (insulation and exterior sheathing will be required)
- Western red cedar cladding (raw finish)
- Pre-assembled side wall sections
- Hand-built cedar door with custom latches and handle
- Interior LED light; 110V plug-in (under both benches)
- Waterproof vinyl flooring
- Vapor barrier between cedar & insulation
- 2 opposite-facing benches for sitting or reclining
- Hand-crafted lumber profiles and end sections
- Outdoor Exterior ( includes metal roof, wood siding, rain barrier)
- Upgrade to tongue and groove cedar
- 15" x 15" Tempered glass window on door
- 120V sauna heater : Power: 3KW
- 220V sauna heater: Power: 9KW
- Wood Burning Stove
- Rockwool insulation (recommended in colder climates or w/using 120v heater)
- Cedar duckboard floor panel
- Capacity: 3-4 Persons
- Cubic feet: 194 cubic feet
- Heater Size: KW Dry Steam Bath Stove 110V-120V with Internal Controller
- Assembled Size: 96″W x 72″D x 83″H
- Interior Room Size: 86″W x 70″D x 75″H
- Bench Dimensions: 18″W x 72″L x 17″H
- Shipping Weight: 555 lbs
- Shipping Size: 74″L x 41″W x 52″H
- Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Extra set of hands
- Ratchet/ wrenches